In order to test out the various features in NextRequest you will need to first create a test request. It is important when creating a test request to use a different email address than the one associated with your existing NextRequest account. We recommend using a personal email or a second work address if you have one.
Steps to submit a test request:
- Go to your agency’s NextRequest portal
- If you are currently Signed In, click the Sign Out link in the upper right
- Click the MAKE REQUEST button in the top left
- Enter request description
- If your portal is set up to have departments, select your own department in the ‘Departments’ field
- Enter a email address for the requester (different from your NextRequest account email)
- OPTIONAL: Select a date received (if not today) and select the format the request was received in (phone, email, web, in person, fax).
- Click the MAKE REQUEST button
Click here to continue to Task 2