Once an admin has created a new user account for you, you will need to set a new password and confirm your email address before you can access your account.
Steps for activating your account
- Go to your agency's portal
- Click the SIGN IN link in the upper right
- Click the “Lost password / Can't sign in?” link underneath the SIGN IN button
- Enter your email address in the box and click the SUBMIT button
- Enter your preferred password in the boxes and click the SAVE button.
- Please note the system uses a password strength checker and will only allow passwords with a high strength reading. We recommend using a password that is at minimum 8 characters long and uses a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. We also have users that choose to use phrases as well.
- Locate and open the confirmation email in your inbox click the "Confirm my account" link. You will be taken to the regular sign in page where you can enter the email address and password you just set up to log in.
- If you are unable to locate the the confirmation email, please make sure to check your junk/spam folders.