1. Knowledge Base
  2. Requester Resources

My request was submitted under an email I don’t have access to. What should I do?

Common cases where this happens is when there was a typo in the email address, the request was submitted by an employee who has since left the organization, or the request was submitted by an assistant on behalf of their boss. If this has happened you will need to reach out directly to the agency that is processing your request. They will be able to update the email address on the request. In general agencies will list a contact number or email address either on the front page, make request page, or FAQ page of the portal. You can also search on the agency's website directly as the point of contact for public records requests is typically listed there as well. Agency admins can update the request to a different requester or update the email address for the request.