Learn how to locate and access your records request in the portal
If you submitted a request with an email address an account was created for you automatically. You will be prompted to create a password upon submission, or you can click the reset/setup password link on the sign in page.
How to view your Requests
- Login to the portal by clicking Sign In in the upper right hand corner (Full instructions linked here). Please note that each agency has their own portal and you may have a separate accounts for each one if you submit requests to multiple agencies.
- Click Search on the front page, or All Requests at the top of the page:
- Click the Requester check box on the left side under My Requests:
- Click Apply Filters at the bottom of the left side
- All of your requests submitted under this account will display in the table. Click on the Request number to access the request.