An account will be created for you when you submit your first request on a portal. After you submit a request you will be prompted to set up a password, then will be sent a confirmation email with a link to click. If you didn’t follow those steps when you submitted your request, or if you forget your password, you can always reset your password using the following steps:
- Go to the NextRequest portal where you submitted your request
- Click the Sign In link in the top right
- Click the ‘Lost password/Can’t sign in’ link
- Enter your email address and click Submit
- (If prompted) enter your email address again and click Submit
If you’ve never set up your password before, you’ll be prompted to enter a password on the screen and then be sent a confirmation email with a link to click. If you have previously set up your password, then you’ll be sent an email with a link to reset your password.