An account will be created for you when you submit your first request on a portal. After you submit a request you will be prompted to set up a password, then will be sent a confirmation email with a link to click. Check out our article about submitting a request and creating an account here.
If you didn’t create a password when you submitted your request, or if you forget your password, you can always reset it by taking the following steps:
- Go to the NextRequest portal where you submitted your request
- Click the Sign In button in the top right corner
- Click the "Reset/setup password" link below the sign in boxes
- Enter your email address and click Submit
- If the system confirms your account is setup, click the Reset Password button. If you did not create a password originally, you will be prompted to create one and Submit.
- Once you submit your password, or request a reset, an email confirmation will be sent to your email address, check your junk/spam folder in case it gets filtered out of your inbox
- Locate the email and click the link to confirm your account or reset your password