In this article, we will cover:
- How to take bulk actions on documents
- How to filter documents
How to take bulk actions on documents
The icons above the list of documents represent different actions you can take on multiple documents at a time.
Going left to right across the tool bar:
- The check box allows you to select all the documents in the list at once (you can manually uncheck any you want to leave out of the selection). You’ll need to check this box and or manually select which documents you want BEFORE clicking the other icons.
- The change stage icon allows you to move a selection of documents from one stage to another (e.g. unprocessed to needs redaction)
- The eyeball icon allows you to change the visibility of a selection of documents all at once
- The zip file icon allows you to zip a selection of documents up into a zip file
- The folder icon allows you to create a folder and move a selection of documents into it at once time
- The wrench icon allows you to manually redact a selection of documents (as you would in the standard NextRequest redaction tool).
- The batch redaction tool allows you to batch redact a selection of documents
- The trash can icon allows you to delete a selection of documents at once
- The download icon allows you to download a selection of documents at once.
How to filter documents
The search bar allows you to filter the list of documents based on document title. You can also use the search bar to filter for a certain type of file. For example, if you type in txt, it will pull up any txt files in your list. To filter for a folder, use the search bar at the top of the folder list on the left.