What is the Anticipated Fulfillment Date setting?
Agencies now have the option to track an Anticipated Fulfillment Date for each request. This is a new date field on the request page that can be entered and updated at any time. This field was designed for Washington reporting requirements, however it can be used by any agency that needs to track a particular date that is not already tracked automatically. The Anticipated Fulfillment Date can be included as a field in the All Requests Excel export.How to turn on the Anticipated Fulfillment Setting
- Sign in to your account
- Click the ADMIN link in the header
- Click the Portal Settings subheader
- Click Anticipated Fulfillment Date in the left side panel
- Check the box for "Include an anticipated fulfillment date on requests (visible to staff only)?"
- Click SAVE.
- Only Admins can turn on the Anticipated Fulfillment Date field
- Admins, Department Admins, and Publishers can set the Anticipated Fulfillment Date on a request
- When the box isn't checked for "Anticipated Fulfillment Date" in Portal Settings, the field will not show up on requests.
- The requester cannot see the anticipated fulfillment date and does not get notified when it is established or changed.